- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Campagnolo Super Record D-Skeleton brake calipers
Product code: 2055457
These Campagnolo Super Record brake calipers offer an optimal braking point even for fast and steep descents. This is among others achieved by small b... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
These Campagnolo Super Record brake calipers offer an optimal braking point even for fast and steep descents. This is among others achieved by small ball bearings that reduce the friction to a minimum when braking. The Skeleton design offers perfect stiffness so that the optimised brake pads are always evenly pressed against the braking surface. This allows you to decelerate even better when riding downhill and saves you important seconds in you fight against the time.
· differentiated braking (more powerful front wheel brake, lighter rear wheel brake with better braking power modulation)
· mechanics made of aluminium alloy and titanium
· ball bearings
· angle-adjustable, weight-optimised brake shoes with notches
· optimised brake pad compound for a reduction of the braking distance in both dry and wet conditions
· short version: 40 - 50 mm
· front and rear wheel
· weight: approx. 272 g (pair)
· incl. fastening nuts in 13, 16, 22 and 27 mm length
· 1 pair
· Manufacturer's ref. EP15-SR1C
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- BR15SR, BR15-SR