- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Campagnolo Zonda Disc HH12 system wheelset, the Italian high-class manufacturer launches their first, disc brake compatible system wheelset.
All components required for the development of a high-quality wheel were further adapted by the Campagnolo Tech Lab™ to withstand the higher loads of a disc brake.
The milled rims are weight-optimized and offer great acceleration while riding, without compromising on riding stability.
There are no holes in the rim bead (MoMag technology) for increased stability.
The already proven G3 lacing technology was used on front and rear wheel. The hub flange is adapted to the asymmetric rim and the high braking forces. Last but not least, the sleeve and cone bearing system inside the hubs ensures smooth running and the integrated adjusting sleeve even allows for adjustments.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Overall rim width: 22 mm
· Rim height: 26-28 mm (asymmetric)
· ETRTO: 622x17 C
· For clincher/folding tyres
· For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
· Type of spokes: stainless steel, double butted, 21 pcs
· Lacing: MEGA-G3
· Nipples: aluminium, anodized, self-locking
· Front hub bearing: cone bearing
· Rear hub bearing: cone bearing
· Hub body: aluminium
· Disc brake mount: Centerlock
· Compatibility: Shimano/Sram 9-/10-/11-speed
· Front axle: 12x100 mm
· Rear axle: 12x142 mm
· Weight: approx. 1675 g
· Suitable for a tyre width of 25-50 mm
· Max. system weight: 109 kg
Including: wheels, 12x135 mm end caps, 9-/10-speed spacer and Centerlock lockring
Manufacturer's ref..: WH17-ZOCDFRX22A
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM