- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Cane Creek eeSilk seat post with Parallelogram technology
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Born in the mountains in Western North Carolina, USA, the suspension seat post eeSilk by Cane Creek ensures more comfort and less fatigue on long rides on rough terrain. Tipping the scales at only approx. 295 g, the post is extremely lightweight and thus absolutely comparable with conventional, rigid performance seat posts. Yet, Cane Creek has additionally equipped the eeSilk seat post with 20 mm of travel. The replaceable elastomers are adjustable to body weight and personal preferences. Replacing the elastomers is quite easy, as you only have to loosen a single bolt.
· Suspension seat post with Parallelogram technology
· Suspension: soft, medium, hard (elastomer 3, 5 or 7)
· Compatible with Shimano Di2
· Length: approx. 350 mm
· Stack height: approx. 65 mm
· Minimum insertion depth: 100 mm
· Travel: 20 mm
· Offset: approx. 8 mm
· Rider weight (max.): 149 kg
· Compatible saddle rails: 7x7 mm (standard)
· Material post: aluminium, forged
· Material parallelogram: CNC-milled aluminium, hard anodized aluminium axles with IGUS bushings and titanium screws
· Material elastomer: urethane
· Weight: approx. 295 g
In the box:
· 1x Cane Creek eeSilk seat post
· 1x eeSilk elastomer soft 3 (45 - 73 kg)
· 1x eeSilk elastomer medium 5 (68 - 95 kg), fitted
· 1x eeSilk elastomer hard 7 (90 - 118 kg)
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: