- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ultra-bright Cateye G E100™ is the perfect front light for converting and retrofitting e-bikes and e-MTBs. It impresses with a whopping 100 lux of lighting power, a flexible mount and a modular construction. It is part of Cateye's dual system, which allows the lamp head to be easily disconnected from the e-bike setup. That way, the front light can be mounted either above and below the handlebar by rotating the light module, in order to achieve a homogeneous light distribution nearby and in the distance. Even on winding routes, the field of vision is well-illuminated beyond the roadway, so you always have a good view. The pre-curved shape of the OptiCube™ lens also improves the visibility from the side. A switch directly on the lamp allows you to switch it off, even without an e-bike control system. When it is light enough outside, the lamp can also be dimmed to 10 lux for daytime lighting.
The Cateye G E100™ is compatible with all common pedelec systems and is supplied with the necessary energy via the direct connection to the e-bike battery. A two-wire cable with free ends creates a fast connection to the on-board system. In addition to the universal FlexTight ™ mount, it is possible to attach the G E100™ to out-front mounts with the included Cateye CE-GP bracket. This lets the front spotlight also fit with existing GoPro mounts.
Cateye Dual System™
One light, two systems – The G E100™ is a front light from Cateye's modular lighting system. The lamp head can be removed and rotated from the e-bike kit without tools, so the headlight can be mounted above or below the handlebar. This ensures an optimal light field close by, in the distance, and on the sides, without blinding oncoming traffic.
The Cateye Dual System™ allows you to switch the lamp head between different e-bikes or battery power modules. Meaning that the G E100™ front light can be separated from the e-bike’s energy supply and converted into a battery-powered headlight. So if you own several bikes, you have the option of quickly and easily switching the lamp head between several bikes, with or without electronic support.
In addition, the front light’s battery life can be easily extended using a separately available battery module. The removable battery also has an adapter for the universal Cateye FlexTight™ handlebar mount. For more sustainability, once the power is reduce the battery can be replaced without having to replace the entire headlight.
• E-bike light with 100 lux lighting power
• Cateye Dual System™ – interchangeable light module for upright and hanging installation
• Homogeneous, wide illumination beyond the roadway
• Can be converted into a rechargeable light with an optional energy module
• Convex stray lens for lateral visibility
• 2 lighting settings (100 lux / 10 lux)
• Mode memory function saves the last-chosen mode
• Heat-dissipating aluminium casing with visor
• Approved according to StVZO for all bicycles (K 1808)
• Incl. FlexTight™ bracket for attaching it to the handlebar
• Incl. Cateye CE-GP action-cam / light adapter
• Material: aluminium, plastic
• Model: G E100™ HL-EB570G
• Lamp: 1 high power LED
• Max. light output: 100+ lux
• Power: 6.8 W (nominal)
• Battery life: depends on the e-bike battery
• Voltage: DC 5.5-14.5 V or opt. rechargeable battery pack
• Protection rating: IPX4 (splash-proof)
• Cable length: approx. 150 cm (two-wire)
• Brackets: FlexTight™ H-34N and CE-GP
• Compatible with Cateye Dual System™ battery pack module
• Dimensions: approx. 65 x 63 x 45.5 mm
• Weight: approx. 95 g
In the box:
• 1 Cateye G E100™ e-bike front light
• 1 Cateye FlexTight™ H-34N lamp mounting bracket
• 1 Cateye light mount CE-GP
• 1 USB charging cable
Optional accessories Cateye Dual System™
• E-Bike Kit (prod. code 2311973)
• GVolt 100™ rechargeable headlight (prod. code 2311860)
• Battery pack module (prod. code 2311974)
• FlexTight™ H-34N (prod. code 2098452)
• CFB-100 lamp holder for fork installation (prod. code 2193678)
• Cateye Adapter front light CE-GP (prod. code 2311860)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: