- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Stop seeing a tail light as a required position light for the dark only. The slim Cateye Kinetic brings riding safety to a new level, thanks to a built-in accelerometer with brake light function – and at any time. Be perfectly visible in the city, on country roads or forest paths. Because a modern rear light should not only indicate the position, but also the movement of and distance to a cyclist. Like a classic brake light, the intelligent Cateye tail light senses a sudden change in speed and lights up to warn following traffic. Thus, the visual braking signal reduces the risk of collisions when riding in a group as well. In the dark, the diffuser’s long, slim shape makes sure you are also perfectly seen from the sides for improved distance estimation. Besides, the battery pack of the bike light lasts far longer than your training session.
· Cateye Rapid X2G Kinetic TL-LD710GK
· Rear light with kinetic brake light function
· Switches to the brightest mode for 2.5 seconds when you are braking
· Also serves as a daytime running light for improved visibility
· Rubber band mounting, without tools
· For seat post installation
· For a tube Ø of 12,0 – 32,0 mm
· 2 light modes (permanent, brake light)
· 16 COB LEDs
· Wide beam of light
· Luminous flux: 50 lumens
· Over 180° visibility
· Battery life: approx. 8 hrs
· Battery charge indicator
· Automatic power saving function
· Lithium-polymer battery
· Chargeable via micro USB port
· Standard charging time: approx. 2 hrs
· On/off switch
· Protected from splashing water
· StVZO approved
· Material: plastic
· Dimensions: approx. 74,4 x 30,5 x 33,0 mm
· Weight: approx. 32 g
In the box:
· Battery-powered tail light Rapid X2G Kinetic TL-LD 710 GK
· Replacement strap
· Micro USB cable
Please note: The indicated battery life in the different modes does not include the Kinetic function and is reduced depending on the use of the brake light. As a reference, you can use the Kinetic function (60 times per 1 hour) for approx. 3 hours. The brake light is not directly connected to the braking system. Thus, it is not 100% guaranteed that the function reacts every time you brake.
- Rechargeable battery:
- Brake light:
- Standard battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: