- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The RUN ULTRALIGHT women's compression socks by cep offer ambitious endurance athletes excellent compression thanks to MEDI COMPRESSION technology. A well thought-out mix of materials also makes these sports socks particularly breathable.
Thanks to their carbon-rich yarn, the compression socks are made to by strong and highly elastic. The socks fit like a second skin and are therefore also excellently suitable for tight-fitting cycling shoes. The padded foot section and pleasant material ensure high wearing comfort even during intensive and long training sessions.
The following qualities distinguish these sport socks:
• Extremely thin, lightweight and breathable fabric with SMART CARBON fibre
• Maximum comfort in tight-fitting cycling and running shoes thanks to a secure hold and a padded foot part
• Microfibre technology for high comfort
• Improved fit thanks to asymmetric toe box
• Comfortable band for wrinkle-free fit
• OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100
• Made in Germany
• Long stocking fit
• Anatomical fit so it feels perfectly comfortable
• Optimised climate regulation and moisture management
• Breathable material
Material: 81% polyamide, 19% elastane
The ideal way to determine your size is to measure the circumference at the thinnest part of the ankle:
Size 2: Ankle circumference: 18 - 20 cm / approx. shoe size 34 - 37
Size 3: Ankle circumference: 20.5 - 23 cm / approx. shoe size 37 - 40
Size 4: Ankle circumference: 23.5 - 26 cm / approx. shoe size 40 - 43
The MEDI COMPRESSION technology improves the venous return to prevent pain or swelling. The advantage: The whole lymphatic system is activated, the legs feel lighter, the joints are additionally stabilised and recovery times shortened.
Thanks to carbon-rich yarn, the socks are built strong and highly elastic while providing a cooling effect and ensuring an extremely low weight.