- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
THE RUN COMPRESSION SOCKS LOW CUT by cep provide the ideal basis for sport and leisure activities. The MEDI COMPRESSION technology of the low cut socks applies targeted pressure on the foot, can enhance coordination and provides additional stability. Ventilation zones on the toes and air channels in the foot section ensure an optimal climate in both warm and cold temperatures. The low cut women’s socks for universal use are topped off with a strategically placed padding that offers improved stability.
• Low cut compression socks for women with a precisely defined pressure gradient
• High comfort thanks to anatomic fit and optimal climate regulation
• More foot power and lightness thanks to targeted MEDI COMPRESSION for foot arch, ankle and foot stabilisation
• Air channels in the foot section for optimal climate regulation and moisture management
• Ventilation zones on the toes for a perfect foot climate
• Close-fitting foot section with strategically placed padding
• Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
• Very flat toe seams
• Made in Germany
Material: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
Tip: For the men's version of THE RUN LOW CUT compression socks see prod. code: 2321935.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100
• Approx. 5cm lower than mid cut socks
Size 2 = approx. shoe size 34-37
Size 3 = approx. shoe size 37-40
Size 4 = approx. shoe size 40-43
The MEDI COMPRESSION technology improves the venous return. The advantage: The whole lymphatic system is activated, the legs feel lighter, the joints are additionally stabilised and recovery times shortened. MEDI COMPRESSION also means precise pressure control thanks to a compression thread in each row of the product. In this way, MEDI COMPRESSION provides a graduated compression profile.