- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Ceramicspeed BB86 Coated Press Fit ceramic bottom bracket SRAM GXP
Product code: 228188001
The BB86 Coated SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in prof... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The BB86 Coated SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in professional cycling also available for your bike. Every single ceramic bearing is handmade in Denmark under clean room conditions and installed in highly precise cups. This reliably eliminates manufacturing tolerances and ensures an excellent fit.
The hand-crafted, high-quality ceramic balls by CeramicSpeed are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more robust than other steel or ceramic balls available on the market and their size is checked to within a 1000th of a millimetre. This results in 75% less friction and makes the bottom brackets 3 to 5 times more durable than conventional bottom bracket cups.
The BB86 Coated SRAM GXP bottom brackets fit BB86 and BB89/92 frames with 41mm diameter shells in combination with a SRAM GXP crank with a 24/22,2 mm spindle.
The ceramic bearings are coated with an extremely thin protective layer (approx. 2-3 microns), which is 75% harder than hardened steel. This layer makes the bearing even more resistant to dirt and thus increases its durability, while further reducing friction.
· High-tech ceramic bearings with grade 3 silicon nitride balls (highest quality grade for ceramic bearings)
· The balls are held in place by a reinforced polyamide cage and matched with hardened steel raceways featuring an ultra-smooth polished groove
· CeramicSpeed balls: 15% harder, 99% more robust and 100% smoother than many other ceramic balls available on the market
· Up to 75% less friction
· Significantly increased durability compared to standard systems
· Handmade in Denmark
· For road bike frames with BB86 Press Fit shell and MTB frame with BB89/92 Press Fit shell
· Shell diameter 41 mm
· Shell width: 86,5 mm / 89,5 mm / 92 mm
· Spindle diameter: 24/22 mm
· Material bottom bracket cups: aluminium (anodized)
· Material bearings: polyamide, steel, ceramic
· Bearings: coated ceramic
· Weight: approx. 60 g
Please read the manufacturer’s instructions with you can find online at www.ceramicspeed.com for proper installation and maintenance of the bottom bracket.
In the box:
· 2x BB86 coated SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups (left/right) with ceramic bearings installed
· 20ml syringe with CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
· Spacers and washers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: