- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Designed for dry, solid grounds and light gravel. The diamond-pattern centre tread also ensures a low rolling resistance on asphalt, while the side knobs ensure best stability in corners. Thanks to the "Open Tubular" concept, the Almanzo tyre offers good rolling characteristics similar to a tubular tyre system. This means: a round, flexible carcass with high fibre density for best ground contact and low friction. The tyre thus perfectly adapts to the ground which promises best power transfer. A fast hand-made cross tyre with large comfort reserves.
· SuperPoly polyester carcass with an extremely high fabric density of 260 tpi
· PPS2 (Double Puncture Protection Strip) – double puncture protection layer
· Aramid bead, folding tyre
· Max. tyre pressure: 9 bar (130 PSI)
· Weight: approx. 385 g
· Suitable for rims with the following measurements: ETRTO - 622 x 15 – 19c
· 700 x 33 C / 33-622
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: