- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Challenge Chicane TE S is an excellent cross tyre for racing and training. The flat diamond centre tread pattern ensures low rolling resistance as well as high traction. Aggressive shoulder knobs provide best grip for aggressive cornering. Thus, the Challenge Chicane TE S is especially suited for riding on dry and dusty ground, as well as on grass, ice and snow.
The high-quality Team Edition of the Chicane Tubular by Challenge comes with a special 320 TPI Corespun SEALED cotton casing with a soft, high-grip rubber compound and a special seal. The latter protects the cotton from water and makes the entire tyre extremely durable. The proven PPS (Puncture Protection Strip) puncture protection inlay by Challenge offers great puncture resistance in tough races.
• Special team edition
• Intended use: cyclocross (racing)
• 28“ handmade tubular tyre
• Dimensions: 700 x 33C
• ETRTO: 33 x 622
• For tubular rims with an inner width of: 15 - 19 mm
• 320 TPI Corespun SEALED cotton casing
• No additional sealing required
• Latex inner tube
• Flat diamond centre tread design with high and aggressive shoulder knobs
• PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
• Tyre pressure: 2 - 6 bars (30 - 90 psi)
• Weight: approx. 400 g
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: