- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Criterium Road Open tyre combines the excellently smooth rolling characteristics of a classic tubular tyre with the easy handling of a clincher tyre. Just like its tubular counterpart, this folding tyre is handmade. Its supple carcass made of a very tightly woven Corespun material allows for a perfect adaptation to the ground. In combination with a soft natural rubber tread, this ensures a perfect grip in dry and wet conditions as well as a low rolling resistance – especially in corners. This tyre helps you to bring your pedalling power onto the road in the form of propulsion. Improved flexibility also improves the shock absorption. This makes your ride more comfortable without comproimising on performance.
· Corespun fibre blend (cotton/polyester) with 320 tpi fabric density for excellent smoothness, stability and a low weight
· PPS (Puncture Protection Strip) – puncture protection insert
· Aramid bead, folding tyre
· Max. tyre pressure: 10 bar (145 PSI)
· Weight: approx. 205 g (23 mm), approx. 215 g (25 mm)
· Suitable for rims with the following measurements:
For a width of 23 mm: ETRTO - 622 x 13 – 15C
For a width of 25 mm: ETRTO - 622 x 13 – 17C
Manufacturer's ref. 00121 (23 mm black), 00126 (25 mm black), 00120 (23 mm black-brown), 00125 (25 mm black-brown)
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: