- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Challenge Gravel Grinder Cross folding tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to a flat diamond-style centre tread, the Gravel Grinder by Challenge rolls incredibly smoothly. Besides, higher side knobs offer sufficient grip and cornering stability on cross trials and in races. The tread pattern of the lightweight cross tyre is especially designed for rocky gravel paths or sandy ground for high speed gravel rides. Puncture protection included. The all-rounder neither stops at hard nor at moist grounds and safely and nimbly gets you over the track. Last but not least, the Grinder Race offers outstanding traction.
· Intended use: Cross and Gravel
· 28“ clincher folding tyre
· Size: 700 x 33C / 700 x 38C / 700 x 42C
· ETRTO: 33 x 622 / 38 x 622 / 42 x 622
· For inner rim width: 17 - 23 mm
· 120 TPI Poly casing
· Aramid bead
· Flat diamond-style tread pattern with side knobs
· PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
· Tyre pressure: 4 - 6 bars (60 - 90 psi) for 33 // 3 - 5,5 bars (45-80 psi) for 38 and 42
· Weight: approx. 365 g (33), approx. 375g (38), approx. 385g (42)
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: