- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Gravel Grinder Pro Handmande TLR by Challenge feels particularly well on long tours over unpaved roads!
Thanks to its flat diamond tread profile, the tyre rolls very smoothly. With its higher shoulder studs, it offers outstanding grip and cornering on loose grounds. This versatile folding tyre can preferably be used with a tubeless system and stands out with high comfort, low rolling resistance and excellent puncture protection. The tread profile of the light cross tyre is specially designed for stony sand and gravel tracks and allows for high speeds on your gravel bike without losing grip in corners. The Gravel Grinder TLR is an allrounder by Challenge that feels home on hard and moist grounds as well and will impress you with amazing traction.
With the reinforced PPS2 Puncture Protection Strip 2, Challenge has also ensured sufficient puncture protection.
Pro Handmade Tubeless Ready with SuperPoly casing:
• Handmade Challenge tyres combine numerous great features to offer high comfort and low rolling resistance. Challenge uses carefully selected materials for their different tyre levels. Soft, supple casings quickly adapt to the shape of the ground when rolling and in bends. This increases ground contact and grip and improves shock absorption on bad roads. Soft rubber compounds and high-performance treads are combined with light, flexible puncture protection.
• Polyester is a synthetic fabric that is very firm and impermeable to water. It offers a lot more flexibility and durability than comparable polyamides. Challenge uses high-quality polyester or SuperPoly (polyester with higher TPI number) in order to produce cost-efficient Pro-Level tyres.
Handmade natural rubber:
• The handmade natural rubber compounds by Challenge are designed to offer the perfect degree of durability, without compromising on performance, comfort and control. Depending on requirements, the tyres come with differently soft rubber compounds.
Puncture Protection System 2 (PPS2):
• Challenge tyres that are made for use on rough roads, cobblestones and gravel are equipped with the PPS2 Puncture Protection System 2. Besides the normal PPS protective layer between tread and casing, these offer improved puncture protection thanks to an additional PPS fabric layer between casing and inner tube.
• Intended use: Cross /Gravel (Training / Racing)
• 28“ Handmade Clincher folding tyre
• Tubeless ready
• PPS2 Puncture Protection Strip
• Aramid tyre bead
• Type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Size: 700 x 36C
• ETRTO: 36 - 622
• For inner rim width: 17 - 25 mm
• Casing: SuperPoly 260 TPI
• Rubber compound: Smart
• Weight: approx. 415 g
In the box:
• 1 x Challenge Almanzo Pro Handmade TLR Clincher road tyre
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: