- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Challenge Gravel Grinder TLR Cross/Gravel folding tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to its flat diamond tread profile, the Gravel Grinder TLR by Challenge rolls very smoothly. With its higher shoulder studs, it offers outstanding grip and cornering on loose grounds. This versatile folding tyre can preferably be used with a tubeless system and stands out with high comfort, low rolling resistance and excellent puncture protection. The tread profile of the light cross tyre is specially designed for stony sand and gravel tracks and allows for high speeds on your gravel bike without losing grip in corners. The Gravel Grinder TLR is an allrounder by Challenge that feels home on hard and moist grounds as well and will impress you with amazing traction.
· Use: Cyclocross and Gravel
· 28“ TLR Vulcanized Clincher folding tyre (tubeless ready)
· Size: 700 x 33C / 700 x 38C / 700 x 42C
· ETRTO: 33 x 622 / 38 x 622 / 42 x 622
· For inner rim width: 17 - 23 mm
· 120 TPI nylon casing
· Aramid bead
· Flat diamond profile with shoulder studs
· Tyre pressure: 3.1 - 5.1 bars (45 - 75 psi) for 33 mm // 2.75 - 5.2 bars (40-75 psi) for 38 mm // 2.4 - 4.1 bars (35-60 psi) for 42 mm
· Weight: approx. 350 g (33), approx. 355 g (38), approx. 425 g (42)
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: