- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With a width of 27 mm and an "Open Tubular" concept, Challenge offers a fast road tyre for rough terrain. Paris Roubaix typical terrain like bumpy asphalt roads, cobblestones or gravel sections can give standard road tyres a hard time. The hand-made rounder carcass of the tyre increases its flexibility, which means improved adaptation to the ground. Similarly to classic tubular tyres, this tyre absorbs shocks better and promises best traction, even in corners. Two separate puncture protection layers ensure increased protection from punctures. A natural rubber tread offers best grip even in wet conditions.
· SuperPoly polyester carcass with an extremely high fabric density of 300 tpi
· PPS2 (Double Puncture Protection Strip) – double layer of puncture protection
· aramid bead, folding tyre
· max. tyre pressure: 9 bar (130 PSI)
· weight: approx. 285 g
· suitable for rims with the following measurements: ETRTO - 622 x 13 – 19C
· 700 x 27 C
Manufacturer's ref. 00513 (black), 00512 (black-brown)
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: