- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Strada Bianca Pro HTLR Clincher road/gravel folding tyre
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
With the Strada Bianca TLR by Challenge, you will feel safe when racing over endless gravel tracks and bad roads at high speeds – preferably with a tubeless system.
This versatile folding tyre convinces in a tubeless system with its large volume for high comfort, low rolling resistance and excellent puncture protection. Its special tread gives the Strada Bianca TLR outstanding traction on solid grounds. Yet, on dusty grounds, too, the Challenge tyre guarantees amazing traction.
With the reinforced PPS2 Puncture Protection Strip 2, Challenge has also ensured sufficient puncture protection.
Pro Handmade Tubeless Ready with SuperPoly casing:
• Handmade Challenge tyres combine numerous great features to offer high comfort and low rolling resistance. Challenge uses carefully selected materials for their different tyre levels. Soft, supple casings quickly adapt to the shape of the ground when rolling and in bends. This increases ground contact and grip and improves shock absorption on bad roads. Soft rubber compounds and high-performance treads are combined with light, flexible puncture protection.
• Polyester is a synthetic fabric that is very firm and impermeable to water. It offers a lot more flexibility and durability than comparable polyamides. Challenge uses high-quality polyester or SuperPoly (polyester with higher TPI number) in order to produce cost-efficient Pro-Level tyres.
Handmade natural rubber:
• The handmade natural rubber compounds by Challenge are designed to offer the perfect degree of durability, without compromising on performance, comfort and control. Depending on requirements, the tyres come with differently soft rubber compounds.
Puncture Protection System 2 (PPS2):
• Challenge tyres that are made for use on rough roads, cobblestones and gravel are equipped with the PPS2 Puncture Protection System 2. Besides the normal PPS protective layer between tread and casing, these offer improved puncture protection thanks to an additional PPS fabric layer between casing and inner tube.
• Intended use: Road /Gravel (Training / Racing)
• 28“ Handmade Clincher folding tyre
• Tubeless ready
• Fine, surrounding tread
• PPS2 Puncture Protection Strip
• Aramid tyre bead
• Type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Size: 700 x 30C or 700 x 36C
• ETRTO: 30 - 622 or 36 - 622
• For inner rim width: 17 - 24 mm (700 x 30C); 17 - 25 mm (700 x 36C)
• Casing: SuperPoly 300 TPI
• Rubber compound: Smart
• Weight: approx. 275 g (700 x 30C); approx. 375 g (700 x 36C)
In the box:
• 1 x Challenge Strada Bianca Pro Handmade TLR Clincher road tyre
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: