- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Challenge Strada Bianca Race tyre gravel and cross, folding
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Bumpy sections are the perfect playground for the lightweight Challenge Strada Bianca Race tyre. Thus, it is the ideal tyre for fast rides over cobblestones and rocky, sandy ground. The performance-oriented design with a wide tyre cross section for high volume offers sufficient comfort on bad roads. The main tread surface has a tight opposed-file pattern for high traction when cornering at high speed and great lateral support. The Strada Bianca Race tyre even rolls fast on loose ground, offering low rolling resistance and high grip.
· Intended use: Cross and Gravel
· 28“ clincher folding tyre
· Size: 700 x 33C / 700 x 36C
· ETRTO: 33 x 622 / 36 X 622
· For inner rim width: 15 - 19 mm
· 120 TPI Poly casing
· Aramid bead
· Opposed-file tread pattern
· PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
· Tyre pressure: 4 - 6 bars (60 - 90 psi) for 33-622 and 3 - 3,5 bars (45-80 psi) for 36-622
· Weight: approx. 355 g (33-622), approx. 375g (36-622)
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: