- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Even extended tours on bad roads lose their threat with the Challenge Strada TLR road tyre. This is an extremely comfortable folding tyre with high puncture protection and low rolling resistance at that. Thanks to the outstanding grip of the soft rubber compound the high damping properties of the Nylon-Superlight casing, the Strada TLR ensures comfortable, fast and safe riding.
Tubeless Ready Nylon-Superlight casing:
• Challenge nylon casings come in three thread qualities – 33, 60 and 120 TPI (Threads per Inch) - and are wrapped around a wire or Aramid bead. The polyamide network is dipped into a bath of butyl rubber and then squeezed between large steel rolls to produce the finished casing. Challenge tyres that are produced with this manufacturing method offer particularly good value for money.
• Excellently suited to used with tubeless systems – no tube, strong puncture protection, less weight and low rolling resistance.
Vulcanised synthetic rubber:
• To combine high durability with good riding qualities, synthetic rubber is boiled and hardened. The result are the Vulcanized Clinchers by Challenge: Smooth-rolling tyres with high grip and good comfort offering outstanding value for money.
• Intended use: Road (Training / Racing)
• 28“ Clincher folding tyre
• Tubeless ready
• Aramid tyre bead
• Type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Size: 700 x 25C
• ETRTO: 25 - 622
• For inner rim width: 16 - 22 mm
• Casing: Nylon-Superlight 120 TPI
• Rubber compound: Vulcanized
• Weight: approx. 205 g
In the box:
• 1 x Challenge Strada TLR Clincher road tyre
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: