- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The wind- and waterproof ALASKA PLUS REFLEX winter bike gloves by Chiba offer very warm insulation thanks to a PRIMALOFT lining. Moreover, the glove offers the possibility to put a heating pad into the pocket on the back of the hand to enjoy pleasant warmth for several hours.
• Cycling gloves made of waterproof EUROTEX membrane - approx. 10.000 mm water column
• Windproof and breathable SOFTSHELL material
• Windproof and water-repellent thanks to WINDPROTECT three-layer membrane
• Very warm lining with PRIMALOFT
• Fully reflective upper hand
• Gloves with lobster style
• Palm made from slip-resistant DIGITAL CARBON FIBRE with silicone print for a firm hold
• GEL SHOCK ABSORBER gel padding cushions vibrations
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pads reduce pressure and vibration on the ulnar nerve
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• Reinforced thumb area
• Warming cuff with snow stop
• Easy Clip – holds the gloves together
• Pull tabs
• Washable up to 30°C
• Compartment for a heating pad on the back of the hand (optionally available, item no.: 2257046)
Material: outer material: 49% polyester, 22% polyurethane, 21% polyamide, 4% elastodien, 4% elasthane
Lining: 100% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 31196
Wind-, waterproof and absolutely breathable - this membrane offers especially good weather protection for sport activities.
10.000 mm water column, 10.000g/24h/m² breathability
Warming, thin, windproof and breathable material with a fleecy warm inside.
The skin-friendly fleece keeps you warm on cold days. As it is windproof and breathable, the material offers especially high comfort in changeable weather.
Light and compressible synthetic insulation material. Thanks to its water-repellent properties, the wadding remains dry and keeps its insulating properties.
GEL SHOCK ABSORBER:
The gel padding cushions impacts and vibrations, to protect joints, tendons and for optimum protection in case of crashs.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce the pressure and vibrations on the ulnar nerve, which runs at the outer ball of hand towards the small finger.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the carpal tunnel prevents feelings of numbness in the fingers and ensures better grip.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 31196 09