- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
BIOXCELL WARM WINTER gloves
Product code: 230021204
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: neon yellow
The wind- and waterproof BIOXCELL WARM WINTER gloves by CHIBA offer a high level of insulation and thus ideal protection from the cold. The ergonomic BioXCell padding with integrated, two-stage anatomic gel pad minimises the risk of your hands going numb during tours. The PULSE WARMER ensures that your hands won’t cool down fast.
• Breathable cycling gloves with waterproof membrane
• Back of hand made from windproof stretch material
• Lining made from extra warm PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO material made from recycled and biodegradable materials
• Palm made from anti-slip Griptec
• Ergonomic BioXCell padding – two-stage, anatomic gel pad minimises the risk of your hands going numb
• Reinforced thumb
• Pull tab
• Touchscreen compatible fingers allow using your smartphone
• PULSE WARMER avoids cooling down of the pulse and keeps the hands thus longer warm
• Ergonomic fit
Outer fabric: 48% polyamide, 17% polyurethane, 15% polyester, 12% polyethylene, 4% elastodiene, 4% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO:
The material with ecological awareness – biologically degradable and made from 100% recycled materials. PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO provides particularly advanced insulation and a perfect warmth to weight ratio, while being ultra-soft and snug fitting. It is breathable, water-repellent and even keeps you warm when wet. A special advantage: The recycled materials greatly reduce the amount of microplastics in landfills and oceans.
Hands often start to go numb while cycling. The BIOXCELL gel pad on the palm protects the sensitive ulnar nerve and absorbs vibrations from the bar. The thick padding corrects the hand position and reduces pressure acting on the tendons and nerves for maximum comfort.
Keeps your wrists and thus your hands warm for longer.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3160020 03-1
- Glove features:
- Touchscreen compatible