- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The COMMUTER winter gloves by CHIBA are just the right choice for your everyday life and your way to the office. The wind- and waterproof EUROTEX membrane offers ideal moisture protection and the durable PORON XRD padding provides reliable shock absorption while you are on your bike.
• Cycling gloves with wind- and waterproof EUROTEX membrane
• Back of hand made from insulating, breathable and windproof softshell material
• Elastic, breathable material ensure optimal breathability
• Palm made from robust microfibre with silicone print for secure grip
• Ergonomic PORON XRD padding absorbs shocks and road buzz
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pad reduces pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• Neoprene cuff prevents your hands from becoming cold quickly
• Ergonomic fit
• Touchscreen compatible fingers allow using your smartphone
• Reinforced thumb
• Pull tab
• Reflective design elements
• Washable at 30° C
• Outer fabric: 67% polyamide, 33% polyester
• Lining: 100% polyester
Windproof, waterproof and absolutely breathable – this membrane offers very good protection from the elements during sport activities.
10,000mm waterproof rating, 10,000g/24h/m² breathability
Thin, breathable, and durable material designed for high shock and vibration absorption. Its highly shock-absorbing properties even reliably absorb heavy shocks.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3120420 10
- Glove features:
- Gel padding, Touchscreen compatible