- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
CHIBA Gel Air Reflex Cycling Gloves
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Gel Air Reflex cycling gloves by CHIBA primarily stand out for excellent grip. A built-in PORON XRD gel padding effectively absorbs vibrations and shocks for lasting riding enjoyment.
• Back made of recycled, elastic, breathable materials for a perfect fit and good ventilation
• Palm made from robust microfibre with ventilation holes
• Anatomic PORON XRD gel padding absorbs shocks and road buzz
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pad reduces pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• Pull tabs for easy on and off
• Moisture-wicking terry thumb
• EasyClip keeps the gloves together
• Velcro wrist strap
• Washable at 30° C
• Reflective elements
Material: 45% polyamide, 25% polyester, 23% polyurethane, 7% elastane
Thin, breathable and durable material designed for high shock and vibration absorption. Its highly shock-absorbing properties even reliably absorb heavy shocks.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the carpal tunnel prevents your fingers from going numb and ensures better grip.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3010020 03-1
- Glove features:
- Gel padding