- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Polartec XP Advanced winter cycling gloves by CHIBA offer high comfort for cool days and in-between seasons. The wide cuffs come with a removable cover that provides additional warmth thanks to a PRIMALOFT lining.
• Breathable, thermal cycling gloves
• Back made from soft, warm POLARTEC fleece
• Palm made from robust CLARINO with silicone print
•CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION: gel pads reduce pressure and vibration acting on nthe ulnar nerve
• Touchscreen compatible on thumb and index
• PULS WARMER cuffs
• Removable, wind-resistant and water-repellent WIND PROTECT cover with warm PRIMALOFT padding, can be stowed away into a small pocket at the wrist
• Washable up to 30° C
• Reflective elements
Material: 49% polyamide, 38% polyester, 7% elastane, 6% polyurethane
Lining: 100% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 31187
Extremely soft and very elastic Polartec fleece with high thermal insulation.
Made from extremely thin and durable microfibres, this material offers a high protection for the palm and a secure grip.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the carpal tunnel prevents feelings of numbness in the fingers and ensures better grip.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce the pressure and vibrations on the ulnar nerve, which runs at the outer ball of hand towards the small finger.
Avoids cooling down of the pulse and keeps the hands thus longer warm.
Breathable, water-repellent and wind-resistant thanks to three-layer membrane. Offers high comfort and high durability.
Light and compressible synthetic insulation material. Thanks to its water-repellent properties, the padding remains dry and keeps its insulating properties.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 31187 10