All products from CHROMAG reflect the developer’s passion for mountain biking and years of know-how in the area of high-end bike technology.
The headquarters of CHROMAG Bikes is in British Columbia (Canada), right by the famous Whistler Bike Park. This gives them a major advantage – as components can be tested on some of the toughest Downhill and Enduro trails in the world and optimised during the development stage.
Sometimes it’s the little things in life that make the difference – like the detail-oriented Top Cap from CHROMAG. Made from high-quality 6061 alloy, this headset cap perfectly matches the stems and handlebars from the Canadian manufacturer.
Even the Ahead screw for the CHROMAG Top Cap is colour-coordinated to the Ahead cap.
• CNC-milled Ahead cap
• Colour-coordinated headset screw
• Material: 6061 aluminium (cap and bolt)
• Size: for 1 1/8" steerer tubes
• Weight: approx. 9 g
In the box:
• 1 CHROMAG Headset Top Cap
Suitable optional CHROMAG stems:
• CHROMAG BZA 35 Stem (prod. code 2301394)
• CHROMAG HIFI V2 Stem (prod. code 2301449)
• CHROMAG HIFI 35 Stem (prod. code 2301454)
• CHROMAG Ranger V2 Stem (prod. code 2301459)