- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The shoe for all occasions: the KURSK Panaracer TR flat pedal cycling shoe by CHROME Industries. Whether you're riding on city streets or on unpaved roads, you can do it all with it. In this shoe collection, CHROME now brings Panaracer's signature rubber compound into play with a Trail Ready sole that is both exceptionally grippy and highly abrasion resistant. In addition, the TR outsole is patterned for traction and flexibility both on and off the bike. The breathable mesh upper of the shoe is responsible for cooling.
• Flat pedal cycling shoe for on- and off-road with trail-ready outsole
• PowerPlate nylon shaft for more sure-footedness and durability
• FLEXPLATE technology for more pedal power and running comfort
• Abrasion-resistant Panaracer outsoles made of vulcanised rubber for more grip
• Water-repellent and fast-drying material
• Breathable mesh upper for increased air circulation
• Specially-shaped upper to support the arch of the foot
• PU CRASHPAD on the heel for extra comfort and cushioning
• Strategically placed suede overlays for added durability and protection
With CHROME POWERPLATE technology, you can put more power on the pedal and reduce foot fatigue at the same time. This is made possible by different sole systems, consisting of the Rubber Crashpad, a very durable rubber sole, the robust and resistant nylon sole and the vulcanised overall construction.
PU CRASH PAD:
Circular, extremely soft surface in the heel area for increased comfort.
Panaracer is a legend in the bicycle industry and is known for its fine rubber and durable bicycle tyres. The rubber compound is made to conquer the asphalt day in and day out.