- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SOUTHSIDE 3.0 LOW PRO MTB trekking bike shoes by CHROME will give you a cool appearance. They look like casual sneakers, but also offer many important functions. This includes, for example, the very durable and stiff PowerPlate sole and the vulcanised outsole from Panaracer. With the cycling shoes you can even use the SPD pedal system for even more power.
• Stylish cycling shoes in sneaker design for use with SPD pedal system
• Upper made of leather and polyamide
• Particularly robust and resistant PowerPlate sole for optimal power transfer
• Extra durable rubber outsole by/in cooperation with Panaracer
• Asymmetric heel detail/heel area for better pedal protection and durability
• Classic lacing
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
With CHROME PowerPlate technology, you can put more power on the pedal and reduce foot fatigue at the same time. This is made possible by different sole systems, consisting of the Rubber Crashpad, a very durable rubber sole, the robust and resistant nylon sole and the vulcanised overall construction.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- FW-179-BKBK 9.0
- Shoe features: