- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
For more than 30 years, CITEC has developed and produced innovative high-quality wheels for pros and hobby road cyclists, as well as for ambitious hobby cyclists, touring specialists and mountain bikers in Germany.
CITEC disc wheels stand out for excellent aerodynamics.
Compared to previous models, the 2020 DISC 8000 rear wheel impresses with some important detail improvements with great effect. The wheel comes with a high-strength alloy rim with a trapezoidal profile that is combined with carbon sidewalls that are joined with the rim under tension to ensure minimum air resistance, absolute true running and high lateral stiffness. Of course, CITEC has also kept the wheels’ tubeless compatibility in mind and increased the inner rim width to 18 mm to make sure the wheels work perfectly in combination with modern, wide road tyres. Milled rim flanges additionally ensure safe braking and low inertia for maximum acceleration.
With all these features, the CITEC DISC 8000 disc wheels offers the perfect basis for all time triallists or triathletes using clincher/folding tyres for competitions.
• Intended use: Road , Triathlon, Time Trial (TT)
• High-strength alloy rim with new, trapezoidal profile
• For use with classic rim brakes
• Milled rim flanges for safe braking
• Tubeless ready
• Special manufacturing process for absolute true running
• High lateral stiffness and high radial elasticity
• Sidewalls made from special carbon fabric, joined with the rim under tension
• Smooth-running rear hub on DT 240s basis
• Outstanding acceleration thanks to low inertia
• Material: carbon/aluminium
• Type: Clincher (tubeless ready)
• Wheel size: 28" / 700C
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• For Presta valves (recommended length: approx. 36 mm)
• Rim width: approx. 25 mm
• For rim brakes (milled rim flanges, wear indicator)
• DT 240s based hub with cartridge bearings (Ratchet System)
• Compatible with 9/10/11-speed SHIMANO HG/Sram
• Front hub spacing: 5 x 130 mm (QR)
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage): 110 kg
• Weight: approx. 995 g
In the box:
• 1x CITEC DISC 8000 28"/700 C disc rear wheel 2020
• 1x CITEC pump adapter for disc wheels
• 1x high-pressure rim tape (fitted)
• 1x 10-speed spacer 1.85mm
Supplied without quick-release skewer!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM