- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Citec Disc 8000 Ultra disc wheel consists of a high-strength and –compared to the Disc 8000 version – weight-optimized aluminium rim. The combination with carbon fibre sides offers excellent concentricity and lateral stiffness. Milled sidewalls ensure reliable braking. Maximum acceleration is made possible by a short moment of inertia. These aerodynamics are the basis for all time trial riders or triathletes who like to use clincher/folding tyres.
· High lateral stiffness and yet high radial elasticity
· Maximum acceleration thanks to low inertia compared to the Disc 8000
· Excellent concentricity
· ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
· For Presta valves, optimal length 36 mm
· Rim width: approx. 23 mm
· Sealed cartridge bearings for hub based on DT 240
· Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG
· Hub width: 130 mm
· Weight: approx. 845 g
· Incl. inflation adapter, rim tape and 10-speed spacer ring
· without quick release
Attention: Maximum weight of the rider: 100 kg!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM