- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Citec DISC 8000 ULTRA DB (Disc-Brake) 28"/700 C Rear Disc Wheel 2022, SHIMANO 11-speed
1,939.95 € RRP €2,349.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232844601
For more than 30 years, CITEC has developed and produced innovative high-quality wheels for pros and hobby road cyclists, as well as for ambitious hobby cyclists, touring specialists and mountain bikers in Germany.
CITEC disc wheels stand out for excellent aerodynamics.
The CITEC 8000 DISC ULTRA DB is the absolute top model for time trial specialists who use modern disc brakes!
Made with a high-strength, weight optimised alloy rim and ultralight carbon fibre fabric, the weight could be significantly reduced compared to the “standard” Disc 8000 DB version (prod. code: 2328445).
The 2022 CITEC DISC 8000 ULTRA rear wheel comes with a high-strength alloy rim with a trapezoidal profile that is combined with carbon sidewalls that are joined with the rim under tension to ensure minimum air resistance, absolute true running and high lateral stiffness. Of course, CITEC has also kept the wheels’ tubeless compatibility in mind and increased the inner rim width to 18 mm to make sure the wheels work perfectly in combination with modern, wide road tyres. The brake disc mount comes in the proven Centerlock standard and has a very low moment of inertia to ensure maximum acceleration capacity.
With all these features, the CITEC DISC 8000 ULTRA is a high-performance rear wheel for all time triallists or triathletes using clincher/folding tyres for competitions.
• Intended use: Road , Triathlon, Time Trial (TT)
• Weight-reduced, high-strength alloy rim with new, trapezoidal profile
• For use with modern disc brakes
• Brake disc mount according to Centerlock standard
• Tubeless ready
• Special manufacturing process for absolute true running
• High lateral stiffness and high radial elasticity
• Sidewalls made from ultralight, special carbon fabric, joined with the rim under tension
• Smooth-running rear hub on DT 240s basis
• Outstanding acceleration thanks to low inertia
• Material: carbon/aluminium
• Type: clincher (tubeless ready)
• Wheel size: 28" / 700C
• ETRTO: 622-18
• For Presta valves (recommended length: approx. 42 mm)
• Rim width: approx. 25 mm
• For disc brakes (centrelock brake disc mount)
• DT 240s based hub with cartridge bearings (Ratchet System)
• Compatible with 9/10/11-speed SHIMANO HG/Sram
• Front hub spacing: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage): 110 kg
• Weight: approx. 875 g
In the box:
• 1 CITEC DISC 8000 ULTRA DB 28"/700 C disc, rear wheel 2022
• 1 CITEC pump adapter for disc wheels
• 1 tubeless rim tape (fitted)
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM
- 12 x 142 mm