With the @MyPhone Adapter from CloseTheGap you can attach your phone to your handlebar holder in a jiffy. Use the pre-attached 3M™ adhesive strip to easily attach any smartphone to the adapter plate, either by sticking it to the device itself or a compatible phone case. Afterwards you simply click your phone into a compatible handlebar mount for GARMIN or Wahoo devices, such as the CloseTheGap HideMyBell raceday sl (see images, product code 2302679).
Stick on, click, and twist – thanks to this clever adapter your smartphone can be attached in various ways to your bike. Whether you want to use it to navigate on your tour, or as a screen for your indoor training with Zwift, STRAVA or other cycling apps.
• Self-adhesive smartphone adapter plate for handlebar mounts from CloseTheGap among others
• Suitable for all typical smartphones
• Tool-free installation using 3M™ VHB™ adhesive strips
• Material: POM (polyoxymethylene)
• Compatible with handlebar mounts for GARMIN Edge or Wahoo ELEMNT bike computers (mount/bike computer is NOT included)
• Dimensions: approx. 35 mm x 50 mm
• Weight: approx. 5 g
Compatible handlebar mounts from CloseTheGap at ROSE:
• CLOSETHEGAP HideMyBell raceday sl (product code 2302679)
• CLOSETHEGAP HideMyBell regular GWS (product code 2300764)
• CLOSETHEGAP HideMyBell insider (product code 2282986)
• CLOSETHEGAP HideMyBell regular (product code 2282975)
• CLOSETHEGAP HideMyBell mini (product code 2282981)
In the box:
• 1 CloseTheGap MyPhone Adapter for smartphones
If you don’t want to have the adapter on your phone all day, we recommend using a removable case that you can use just for biking.
The pre-attached 3M adhesive strip is meant for permanent mounting and can therefore only be used with one device or smartphone case. Due to the long-lasting adhesion, it is difficult to remove completely.