- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Continental Contact Plus Travel Reflex tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Continental Contact Plus Travel trekking tyre will accompany you wherever you go for your next adventure. It is a reliable mile eater, which comes with a particularly effective caoutchouc puncture protection insert against thorns and successfully resists many foreign bodies. Therefore, this robust trekking tyre, which is approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h, is perfectly suitable for straight asphalt roads, as well as for narrow field and forest trails. Thus exactly for those trails that promise adventures…
• Robust and reliable trekking tyre with wide centre tread and shoulder studs with strong grip
• Approved for all e-bikes up to 25 km/h
• Extra strong caoutchouc puncture protection insert
• Technology: kevlar-reinforced SafetyPlus Breaker (puncture protection)
• With reflective strip
• 3/180 TPI
• Suitable for side-runner dynamos
• Weight: approx. 900 g (37-622), approx. 950 g (42-622), approx. 1.050 g (47-622), approx. 950 g (47-559)
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 26", 28"