- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Contact Travel Reflex tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The resistant globetrotter. With the Continental Contact Travel trekking tyre, you get a reliable travel companion that won’t let you down. The tyre reminds of a semi-slick and comes with a relatively smooth tread with side profile, which provides optimum traction on the road and more grip on unpaved trails. The trekking tyre is approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h and is perfectly suited for tough tours. This is ensured by the kevlar-reinforced and therefore puncture-resistant casing, in combination with polyamide-reinforced sidewalls. This makes the Continental Contact Travel particularly solid and robust, yet also sporty and ready for trails.
• Tyres with smooth tread and side profile for optimum traction on the road and more grip on unpaved trails
• Approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h
• Technology: kevlar-reinforced SafetyPlus Breaker (puncture protection)
• DuraSkin (tyre wall protection) thanks to high-quality polyamide fabric
• 3/180 TPI
• Suitable for side-runner dynamos
• Weight: approx. 555 g (37-622), approx. 620 g (42-622), approx. 655 g (47-559)
37-622 / 28x 1 3/8 x 1 5/8 / ca. 555 g / product code: 0101501
42-622 / 28x1.6 / ca. 620 g / product code: 0101504
50-622 / 28x2.0 / product code: 0101506
47-559 / 26x1.,75 / ca. 655 g / product code: 0101496
50-559 / 26x2.0 / product code: 0101499
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: