- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Der Baron 2.4 Projekt MTB enduro tyre ProTection Apex
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Those who are looking for great MTB tyres for mixed weather will be on the safe side with Continental’s enduro tyre Baron 2.4 Projekt. Even though it has only few centre knobs, the rolling resistance is surprisingly low. Yet, the open tread of the all-rounder offers excellent grip on rocky ruts and impresses with high durability and solid ProTection puncture protection. In rough terrain, the fine casing material with a protective layer and Apex sidewall stabilization reduces the risk of punctures and even provides great shock absorption at low air pressures.
Thanks to a low weight, the rubber is also suitable for climbing mountains and the BlackChili compound promises high mileage. The knobs remain sharp for a long time – for outstanding grip in extreme conditions. Yet, the specialty of this all-weather tyre for All Mountain tours are moist, deep trails – here, the Baron proves to be a reliable, self-cleaning mud-slinger. The tread blocks will even remain almost free from dirt on muddy trails, while thick side knobs offer great traction when speeding through corners.
Der Baron 2.4 Projekt from Continental is a great choice for controlled trail riding on varied ground. Tested with extremely high axle loads and approved without restrictions, Conti’s endure baron easily meets the requirements of modern e-mtbs. It can be used tubeless or with tube.
· MTB folding tyre, tubeless ready
· Intended use: All Mountain and Enduro
· Ground: all-round, coarse gravel, wet, mud
· Version: ProTection Apex
· Black Chili Compound centre tread
· Puncture protection thanks to Protection fabric 50x40 TPI
· Optimized tread with high side knobs
· 13 mm Apex sidewall reinforcement
· Tyre walls in Race Flag Design
· Tubeless Ready bead for improved sealing
· Casing: 4/240 TPI (centre tread), 3/180 TPI (sidewall)
· Tyre bead with foldable aramid core
· Easy-to-mount rubber chafer
· Approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h without restrictions
· 26 x 2.4 / 60-559 / 900 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 27.5 x 2.4 / 60-584 / 920 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 29 x 2.4 / 60-622 / 1000 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: