- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Continental Der Kaiser Projekt 2.4 ProTection Apex MTB tyre
from 42.90 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
At home on the race tracks of the world. Continental’s Der Kaiser Projekt 2.4 attacks where other racing tyres give up and effectively pushes propulsion thanks to a tightly spaced V knob tread. The thoroughbred racing and competition tyre for downhillers particularly offers reliable grip on dry and hard trails. Yet, the all-rounder also shows its progressive side on soft, rooted forest soil. Thanks to built-in damping and excellent ProTection from punctures, the agile racer even absorbs heavy bumps without losing any air. The Apex-reinforced sidewall of the voluminous casing easily manages drops and jumps while even protecting the tyre from punctures when riding with low air pressures.
On fast-paced downhill rides, the wedge-shaped shoulder blocks help you hold the line in rough berms. A faster rolling centre strip ensures low rolling resistance and high grip when braking. The BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance on horizontal sections and excellent grip.
· MTB racing tyre, tubeless ready
· Intended use: Enduro and Downhill
· Ground: hard, dry, all-round
· Version: ProTection Apex
· BlackChili Compound centre tread optimized for racing
· Puncture protection thanks to Protection fabric 50x40 TPI
· Optimized tread with high side knobs
· 13 mm Apex sidewall reinforcement
· Tyre walls in Race Flag Design
· Tubeless Ready bead for improved sealing
· Casing: 4/240 TPI (centre tread), 3/180 TPI (sidewall)
· Tyre bead with foldable aramid core
· Easy-to-mount rubber chafer
· 26 x 2.4 / 60-559 / 900 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 27.5 x 2.4 / 60-584 / 950 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 29 x 2.4 / 60-622 / 1000 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
Note: Pure competition tyre with grippy rubber compound and thus reduced mileage.
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: