- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The King’s new robe – Continental have revised their successful ‘do-it-all’ tyre and gave the Mountain King a completely new tread design. The Mountain King III MTB tyre self-confidently follows in the footsteps of the popular predecessor model and offers high grip on dry, rocky and even slightly muddy grounds, thanks to aggressive centre and side knobs. Yet, the tyre’s rolling resistance is also quite impressive. After all, it is indeed a ‘do-it-all’ tyre. Or to put in in Continental’s words: “The perfect trail ride companion.”
The revised casing with ShieldWall system is tubeless ready and impresses with a low weight, high puncture resistance and first-class shock absorption, while the PureGrip Compound promises excellent grip and high durability on tough trail rides. Tested with very high axle loads and approved without restrictions, Continental’s Mountain King III Performance even easily meets the requirements of modern e-MTBs. What more could you say except “Long live the King”?
• MTB folding tyre, tubeless-ready
• Intended use: All-Mountain
• Version: Performance
• PureGrip Compound
• Puncture protection thanks to ShieldWall System
• Complete revised tread design
• Tubeless ready bead for improved sealing
• Casing: 3/180 TPI
• Tyre bead with aramid folding core
• Unconditional approval for electric bikes up to 25 km/h
• 26 x 2.3 / 59-559 / approx. 755 g / 2,8 - 3,8 bars
• 27.5 x 2.3 / 59-584 / approx. 795 g / 2,8 - 3,8 bars
• 29 x 2.3 / 59-622 / approx. 845 g / 2,8 - 3,8 bars
- Wheel size:
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: