- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Continental Race King Bernstein MTB Tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Light, fast and safe - the Continental Race King is a competition tyre which doesn’t compromise in terms of momentum. The Bernstein edition of Continental’s ever-popular wheel launches into the new season with classic, amber coloured sides, giving the black monotony of the competition the cold shoulder.
Developed for the performance-driven cross country and marathon racer, the Race King Bernstein’s flat knob profile together with the tested Black Chili rubber compound is ideal for full acceleration on dry, solid ground. The Race Sport model shines with a finely woven nylon casing, which unites the consistently light construction with high puncture resistance. The voluminous tyre also wins points in terms of damping, leaving you safe in the knowledge that it can master another section of roots.
• Light MTB folding tyre
• Intended use: cross-country, race
• Flat, centred tread design for low rolling resistance
• Good self-cleaning characteristics thanks to open tread structure
• Weight-optimised construction
• High puncture resistance
• Good self-dampening through voluminous casing
• Version: Race Sport
• Rubber compound: Black Chili Compound:
• Tyre bead with foldable aramid core
• Casing: 3/180 TPI
• 55 – 584 / 27.5 x 2.20 / black – Bernstein folding skin / approx. 500 g / 3.0-4.0 Bar
• 55 – 622 / 29 x 2.20 / black – Bernstein folding skin / approx. 530 g / 3.0-4.0 Bar
In the box:
• 1 Continental RaceKing Bernstein MTB tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: