- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Race King II Wire MTB Tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As a lightweight competition MTB tyre with all-round qualities, the Continental Race King II is a good choice for price-conscious racers. It primarily shows its performance qualities on hard and dry grounds. The versatile and smooth-running tread design of the MTB clincher tyre manages every challenge and impresses with good traction and a secure grip. The tyre’s flat, narrow tread reduces rolling resistance and enhances traction, while the shoulder knobs improve cornering grip. The open tread design provides good self-cleaning properties. For ambitious time triallists, the durable PureGrip rubber compound is a true alternative to Continental’s BlackChili tyres. The three-layer 180 tpi casing underneath the generous tread material promises high puncture protection as well as durability when used in technically challenging terrain. Continental’s Race King II is a first-class entry-level clincher tyre with full e-MTB suitability.
• MTB competition clincher tyre
• Version: Wire
• Intended use: Cross-Country, Marathon
• High puncture resistance
• Low rolling resistance
• Flat, open tread design for hard and dry ground
• Durable PureGrip rubber compound
• Higher shoulder knobs for improved cornering grip
• Sidewall with honeycomb design
• Casing: 3 layers/180 tpi (tread), 2 layers/120 tpi (sidewall)
• Bead with high-tensile wire core
• Non folding
• ECO25 – approved for e-MTB (up to 25 km/h)
• 26 x 2.0 / 50-559 / approx. 625 g / 3,5 - 4,5 bars
• 26 x 2.2 / 55-559 / approx. 675 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
• 27.5 x 2.0 / 50-584 / approx. 650 g / 3,5 - 4,5 bars
• 27.5 x 2.2 / 55-584 / approx. 705 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
• 29 x 2.0 / 50-622 / approx. 685 g / 3,5 - 4,5 bars
• 29 x 2.2 / 55-622 / approx. 735 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: