- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Race King Wire MTB tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Continental’s Race King Wire is a smooth-running and versatile mountain bike tyre which doesn’t compromise in terms of momentum. It was developed for performance-oriented cross country and marathon racers. Its flat, centrally concentrated knob profile is ideal for full acceleration on dry, solid ground. What’s more, it’s open structure makes sure that mud and stones cannot get stuck between the studs easily. Last but not least, the voluminous tyre also stands out for good damping. Whether you ride a hardtail, racing full-susser or e-MTB – it will give you the right confidence to master the next root section with high speed.
• Fast MTB tyre for moderate terrain
• Intended use: cross-country, race
• Flat, centred tread design for low rolling resistance
• Good self-cleaning characteristics thanks to open tread structure
• Good self-dampening through voluminous casing
• E25 e-bike capable (suitable for Pedelecs up to 25 km/h)
• Version: clincher tyre (non folding)
• Rubber compound: silica compound
• Casing: 3/180 TPI
• 50 – 559 / 26 x 2.00 / black – black skin / approx. 600 g / 3,5-4,5 bars
• 55 – 559 / 26 x 2.20 / black – black skin / approx. 665 g / 3,0-4,0 bars
• 55 – 584 / 27.5 x 2.20 / black – black skin / approx. 705 g / 3,0-4,0 bars
• 55 – 622 / 29 x 2.20 / black – black skin / approx. 750 g / 3,0-4,0 bars
In the box:
• 1 Continental RaceKing Wire MTB clincher tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Wheel size: