The Ride Classic Reflex City tyre by Continental with extra puncture protection is a reliable partner that allows you to add a splash of colour to your touring bike. At home in city and country, the comfortable Conti tyre with a low rolling resistance is suitable for everything you can do on two wheels. In order to prevent a flat, a robust rubber breaker inside the tyre reduces the risk of punctures. This rugged rubber breaker, combined with the rubber-reinforced sidewalls of the tyre, ensures a high level of puncture protection and sidewall abrasion.
A wide centre tread with a closed tread design ensures perfect traction in any weather. You will especially appreciate this high comfort on asphalt roads. Enjoy your shopping tour through the city at the weekend or do a long tour on your Dutch bike – with the chic Ride Classic. Another advantage is the special profile of the sidewall for bottle dynamos. This makes sure the dynamos won’t slip in wet conditions. Of course, the Contact City is also suitable for e-bikes up to 25 km/h.
· Particularly durable all-round city tyre
· Available in various trendy colours and sizes
· Comfortable, wide centre tread
· Extra Puncture Belt layer
· High Continental Safety Level 5 (out of 7)
· Reinforced sidewall for abrasion resistance
· Casing: 3/180 TPI
· Reflective stripe on both sides
· Sidewall optimized for bottle dynamos
· Approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h without restrictions
28 x 1 3/8 x 1 5/8 / 37-622 / 750 g / 5,0 - 6,0 bars
28 x 1.6 / 42-622 / 850 g / 3,5 - 4,5 bars
28 x 1 1/2 (1 3/8) / 40-635 / 800 g / 3,5 -4,5 bars