- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Continental Trail King ProTection Apex Folding MTB Tyre
from 42.90 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The reliable Trail King Continental MTB folding tyre feels at home on difficult sand and gravel trails. Especially on rocky grounds, the tyre’s ProTection inlay offers effective protection against cuts and punctures without noticeably carrying weight.
The open tread of the Black Chili rubber compound offers excellent grip on rocky and rough climbs, while impressing with smooth running and lasting comfort on varied All-Mountain tours. The all-round tyre especially shows its strengths on dry ground and is an untiring guarantor for constant performance from the first to the last kilometre. Excellent cornering and high traction push the limits downhill.
Enduro pilots and freeride freaks in particular will appreciate the durability of this uncompromising climb specialist. The Apex-reinforced sidewall of the voluminous casing easily manages drops and jumps while even protecting the tyre from punctures when riding with low air pressures. Tested with extremely high axle loads and approved without restrictions, Conti’s Trail King easily meets the requirements of modern e-mtbs. It can be used tubeless or with tube.
• Folding MTB tyre, tubeless ready
• Intended use: All-Mountain, Enduro and Freeride
• Ground: hard, dry, all-round, coarse gravel
• Version: ProTection Apex
• Black Chili Compound centre tread
• Puncture protection thanks to Protection fabric 50x40 TPI
• Optimized tread with high side knobs
• 13 mm Apex sidewall reinforcement
• Tyre walls in Race Flag Design
• Tubeless Ready bead for improved sealing
• Casing: 4/240 TPI (centre tread), 3/180 TPI (sidewall)
• Tyre bead with foldable aramid core
• Easy-to-mount rubber chafer
• Approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h without restrictions
· 26 x 2.2 / 55-559 / 740 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
· 27.5 x 2.2 / 55-584 / 800 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
· 29 x 2.2 / 55-622 / 850 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
· 26 x 2.4 / 60-559 / 825 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 27.5 x 2.4 / 60-584 / 890 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 29 x 2.4 / 60-622 / 945 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 27.5 x 2.6 / 65-584 / 930 g / 2,0 - 3,0 bars
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: