- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ADV BIKE SUBZ LUMEN JACKET M cycling jacket for men from the Lumen collection by CRAFT protects the front of your torso from wind and weather thanks to its finish with 10k/8k waterproofing, while still being breathable. Their elasticated and brushed back is moisture-wicking and keeps you warm. A three-part back pocket with an additional zipped security pocket for your essentials rounds off the features of this men's bike jacket.
The highlight of this LUMEN product: As the days are getting shorter and darker, light is a rare and precious good. Strategically placed design elements that glow in the dark create an impressive effect when the light falls on them!
• Insulating cycling jacket for men with wind- and waterproof front made of breathable VENTAIR X WIND material for e.g. Road or Gravel
• Front area 10k waterproof and 8k breathable for added weather protection
• LUMEN: strongly reflective design elements
• Elastic and brushed back insert for ideal moisture transport and wearing comfort
• Stand-up collar
• Brushed inner collar for more comfort
• Full-length front zip with chin guard
• Elastic cuffs and waistband
• Three-compartment rear pocket
• Additional zipped pocket on the back
• Drop tail
• Partially made from recycled material
• Slim Fit
• Main front material: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
• Main back material: 79% polyester, 21% elastane
• Back material 2: 87% polyester (recycled), 13% elastane
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 8,000 g/m²/24h
In the box:
• 1 CRAFT ADV BIKE SUBZ LUMEN JACKET cycling jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
VENTAIR X WIND:
This material consisting of three different fabric categories offers optimal protection from rain and wind, as well as excellent water vapour transfer. This keeps you well protected in bad weather and provides a pleasantly dry feeling during sports activities.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.