- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The elegant Mini Karen headset spacer bell by Crane Bell combines traditional, Japanese craftsmanship with traditional materials and a classic, nostalgic design. Featuring a high-quality finish, the bell cuts a fine figure on any bike. The Mini Karen Bell directly attaches to the steerer tube of threadless forks above or below the stem. This eliminates any problems arising from different handlebar shapes, diameters or a lack of space on the bar. It fits 28.6 mm (1 1/8“) and 25.4 mm (1“) steerers. Like all other bike bells by Crane Bell, the Mini Karen bell creates a sonorous, long sound.
• Steerer/headset spacer mount
• Stylish retro bell with a loud sound
• Brass or aluminium bell cover (depending on the version you choose)
• Fits forks with steerer outer Ø 28.6 mm (1 1/8") or 25.4 mm (1“); adjustable with adapter ring
• Bell cover Ø approx. 45 mm
• Material: brass or aluminium, stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 58 g (brass) or approx. 27 g (aluminium)
• Made in Japan
- Manufacturer`s ref.: