- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Crank Brothers Candy 7 pedals
Product code: 2232074
Now with even more surface – the Crank Brothers Candy 7 pedal is the choice for cross country, all mountain and trail riding. Integrated traction pads... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Now with even more surface – the Crank Brothers Candy 7 pedal is the choice for cross country, all mountain and trail riding. Integrated traction pads ensure a perfect connection between sole and pedal. Yet cross riders, who are known to often change between running and cycling sections, also appreciate the simplicity and reliability of a four-sided entry.
• Chamfered edges to reduce rock strikes
• Ribbed body for extra traction when unclipped
• Best self-cleaning properties thanks to an open design
• Platform: 6061-T6 aluminium
• Axle: scm 435CrMo steel, forged
• Wings: stainless steel 17-4PH
• Spring: 300 stainless steel
• Release angle: 15° or 20°, depending on cleat installation
• Cartridge bearing/sleeve bearing, double seal system
• Aluminium end cap
• Installation on crank arm via 8 mm hex wrench
• Weight: approx. 320 g (pair)
• Incl. premium cleats with an angular float of ± 6° and screws
• 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref.: 15981 (black), 15983 (black/pink), 15982 (red)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides