- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Cigar Tool from Crankbrothers, a California manufacturer of MTB components and accessories, is a compact tyre repair kit and a reliable assistant for when your tubeless tyre suddenly looses air on the road.
The stylish tool set looks somewhat like a cigar and offers plenty of room for anything you might need when there is tubeless trouble. It includes a sizable storage case, a tyre plug tool integrated into the lid, 5 tyre plugs, as well as a feeder for CO2 thread cartridges. The cartridge can be simply screwed onto the thread of the lid, which is also the grip for the tyre plug tool.
In addition, the Crankbrothers Cigar Tool comes with a robust mount which can be installed directly onto the bottle cage attachment point of your frame.
• Repair kit for tubeless tyres
• Repair tool with screw thread adapter for CO2 cartridge
• Feeder for CO2 threaded cartridges
• 5 tubeless repair patches (plugs)
• Compact, simple and robust aluminium case
• Mount for attaching the tool to the bottle cage on the frame
The included CO2 feeder is ONLY compatible with Presta valves (road wheel valves).
• Length: approx. 77 mm
• Diameter: approx. Ø 30 mm
• Weight: approx. 55 g
In the box:
• 1 Crankbrothers Cigar Repair Tool Set for Tubeless Tyres
A CO2 cartridge is NOT included in the box, but is instead separately available under product code 2256664.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: