- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Clipless system or flat pedals – what would you like? The Crank Brothers Double Shot pedal can do both. Eight pins or clipped in – you can spontaneously decide what suits you best while riding. Thanks to an open design, it’s even easy to clip in in muddy conditions.
• Hybrid pedal: one side to clip in, one side with a large platform
• 8 pins (not replaceable)
• Platform: A380 aluminium
• Axle: scm 435CrMo steel, forged
• Wings: stainless steel 17-4PH
• Spring: 300 series stainless steel
• Release angle: 15° or 20°, depending on cleat position
• Sealed cartridge bearings/sleeve bearings
• Fitted to the crank arm with an 8mm hex wrench
• Weight: approx. 395 g (pair)
• Incl. premium cleats with an angular float of ± 6° and screws
• 1 pair
Manufacturer’s ref.: 16006
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- Platform on one side