- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Mallet 2 Pedals
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The high-quality Crank Brothers Mallet 2 pedal is a clipless pedal for all mountain and enduro riders. A large platform provides more stability and improved riding characteristics in combination with less stiff cycling shoes. A spring makes clipping in easy, as you can clip in from 4 sides. Another advantage is the open design of the entry area for best self-cleaning properties.
• Platform: 6061-T6 aluminium and A380 aluminium
• Axle: scm 435CrMo steel, forged
• Wings: steel, stamped
• Spring: 300 series stainless steel
• Release angle: 15° or 20°, depending on cleat position
• Sealed cartridge bearings/sleeve bearings
• Fitted to the crank arm with an 8mm hex wrench
• Weight: approx. 508 g (pair)
• Incl. premium cleats with an angular float of ± 6° and screws
• 1 pair
Manufacturer’s ref.: 15986
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides