- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The high-quality Crank Brothers Mallet 2 pedal is a clipless pedal for all mountain and enduro riders. A large platform provides more stability and improved riding characteristics in combination with less stiff cycling shoes. A spring makes clipping in easy, as you can clip in from 4 sides. Another advantage is the open design of the entry area for best self-cleaning properties.
• Platform: 6061-T6 aluminium and A380 aluminium
• Axle: scm 435CrMo steel, forged
• Wings: steel, stamped
• Spring: 300 series stainless steel
• Release angle: 15° or 20°, depending on cleat position
• Sealed cartridge bearings/sleeve bearings
• Fitted to the crank arm with an 8mm hex wrench
• Weight: approx. 508 g (pair)
• Incl. premium cleats with an angular float of ± 6° and screws
• 1 pair
Manufacturer’s ref.: 15986
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides