- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
A solid mini tool particularly stands out for a clever storage of its tools. With the Y16, the Calofirnian guys from Crank Brothers present a design that cleverly stores 16 different tools. The Y-shaped wrenches are hold in a hard plastic shell by integrated magnets. The included bits can be stored in a small case at the side (foam pads ensure minimum noise generation during transport).
The mini tool includes 1. a robust chain tool that is used with great leverage via the hex wrenches and 2. a CO2 pump head (suitable for Presta valves) that is detachable thanks to a magnet. With the pump head, you can open your CO2 cartridge and inflate your tyres within seconds.
The tools are made of hardened steel.
• 16 tools
• hex wrenches: 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm
• star wrenches: T10, T25
• 1 Phillips screwdriver bit (PH1, cross-head)
• 1 slot-head screwdriver bit
• ¼“ hex socket spanner/bit drive
• chain tool (suitable for 7-/8-/9-speed and Shimano 10-/11-speed chains)
• CO2 pump head for threaded CO2 cartridges (CO2 cartridges not included; available under item no. 474190)
• spoke wrench: 3,2/3,3 mm
• dimensions: approx. 8,8 x 8,8 cm
• weight: approx. 260 g
• material: steel/plastic
Manufacturer's ref.: 15743
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: