- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
CROOZER DOG MIKKE Dog Trailer
887.95 € RRP €1,199.00
Price incl. VAT plus €110.65 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232722201
Colour Sundown yellow
Go on a relaxed on tour with your pup: In the Dog Mikke dog trailer from Croozer, your four-legged friend can also join on long bike tours!
Thanks to the CROOZER AIRPAD suspension, this dog trailer is ideal for cycling tours and excursions on paved and unpaved paths (trails, nature paths, etc.). Even on gravel and forest paths, this suspension keeps the ride relaxed and safe for you and your darling. The Dog Mikke is specially designed for medium and large dogs up to a weight of 45 kg and a length of 100 cm. With its deep entry-way, access is easy for dogs of all ages. Once your faithful companion has taken a seat in the Dog Mikke, it has a surface area of approx. 90 x 54 cm at its disposal.
To keep the fresh air blowing around your pet in the Croozer Dog Mikke, you can open the hood and the front in good weather and give them a real convertible feeling. The roll-up screen at the back ensures safety and there are various air openings with mesh screens in the front, side and back areas to provide sufficient ventilation even when the trailer is closed.
The Croozer Dog Mikke isn’t just nice and comfortable for your four-legged friend. You’ll find that attaching the dog bike trailer to your bike is very easily with the Click & Crooz securing system, which allows you to quickly attach the tow bar of the trailer to the axle coupling on the bike, or detach it again. To protect the trailer from theft, the drawbar head on the axle coupling is equipped with a lock.
The interior protector can be removed quickly and easily so that you can clean the interior. The parking brake on each side ensures that the dog bike trailer can be parked safely at the end of each journey and during breaks. The removable splash guard at the front allows you to use the Croozer Dog Mikke even in bad weather.
Simply press the button to quickly fold it up using the compact, telescopic folding system and easily store the Croozer Dog Mikke in a space-saving way, so you don’t have to do without it when travelling or on holiday.
• Bicycle trailer for medium-sized and large dogs up to a weight of 45 kg
• Suitable for bicycles with quick-release hubs and solid axles (adapters for other coupling axles optionally available as accessories)
• Particularly comfortable thanks to CROOZER AIRPAD SUSPENSION
• Off-road tyres
• Large interior
• Low entry (height: 21 cm)
• Convertible-style openings at front and top
• Roll-up screen at the back
• Removable and washable interior protection
• Tested for harmful substances according to EN 15918
• Parking brakes on both sides
• Comfortable headroom in the front area
• Fresh air supply via sturdy insect screen mesh grids at the front, side and rear
• Removable splash guard at the front
• Click & Crooz for easy coupling and uncoupling
• Drawbar on trailer and axle coupling are lockable
• Easy to fold with press stud
• Various accessories available, for example for walking (see below)
• Material: aluminium, steel, plastic, textile
• Maximum load: 45 kg (maximum weight of the dog)
• Dimensions: approx. 105 × 86 × 93 cm (without drawbar)
• Dimensions (folded): approx. 100 × 86 × 26 cm (without drawbar)
• Floor space: approx. 90 × 54 cm
• Opening for entry: approx. 46 × 63 cm
• Entry height: approx. 21 cm
• Headroom in the front area: max. 77 cm
• Maximum length of the dog: approx. 100 cm
• Wheels: 20 inch spoke wheels with reflective stripes
• Weight: approx. 19.7 kg (incl. drawbar)
In the box:
• 1 Croozer Dog Mikke bike trailer
• 1 bicycle set incl. axle coupling, drawbar and safety pennant
• Key set for the drawbar lock
• Battery-powered rear light
• Tilt protection can be shimmied out of shipping box for acclimatisation
The Croozer dog trailer should NOT be used to transport children!
Before using the dog trailer, it is essential to check whether the towing bicycle is suitable for trailer operation, the bicycle frame geometry allows safe attachment of the universal axle coupling. If the universal coupling does not fit, corresponding adapters for quick release (prod. code 2317643), solid axle (prod. code 2322447) and thru axle coupling (prod. code 2317658, 2317656) are available.
The Croozer Dog is intended for use on roads, paved and unpaved paths (gravel path, trail, nature path, etc.) for transporting dogs and small animals, as a bicycle trailer or as a buggy, provided that the enclosed operating instructions are observed. Off-road use is not permitted.
• Croozer dog buggy set (prod. code: 2317464) 2317464)
• Croozer - dog bed for Dog Mikke (prod. code: 2318914) 2327227)
CROOZER AIRPAD SUSPENSION:
The AIRPAD system automatically adjusts to your dog's weight and road conditions, providing suspension and cushioning in one. This system ensures a high level of safety and extra comfort. In addition, you save time with the individual adjustment.