- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
deuter ATTACK 18 SL women's backpack
Product code: 217248000
The ATTACK 18 SL backpack by DEUTER is a compact yet high-volume backpack that has been specifically designed for women. A TÜV approved SHIELD back pr... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ATTACK 18 SL backpack by DEUTER is a compact yet high-volume backpack that has been specifically designed for women. A TÜV approved SHIELD back protector protects you if it comes to the worst. Countless compartments and features offer enough stowage for your off-road gear.
• removable, TÜV/GS approved SHIELD back protector
• hip fins that were set high and far inside support the costal arch to allow for a secure fit on steep descents
• narrow tapered strap ends for more freedom of movement
• easy-to-access front pocket with organizer and zip mesh pocket for tools
• back with large ventilation channels
• side compression straps to attach protectors
• helmet holder (also for full-face helmet)
• lined glasses compartment on front (also for goggles)
• smartphone compartment
• elastic side pockets
• padded hip belt with zip pockets
• a large number of outside pockets
• separate hydration bladder compartment that can be accessed from the outside
• SOS label
• reflective elements
• including rain cover
• compatible with hydration systems of up to 3 l
Manufacturer's ref.: 3200116
Dimensions: approx. 48 x 25 x 20 cm
Volume: approx. 18 l
Weight: approx. 1420 g
The integrated back protector is made of viscoelastic SC-1 foam by SAS-Tec. To allow for additional safety, DEUTER offers a protection zone that extends the prescribed normal range, as the protector is extra-long and wide. Usually, the intelligent protector foam is absolutely soft and flexible. However, in case of an impact, it hardens to absorb a part of the impact energy. After the impact, the foam reforms back to its original shape. The PE plastic used offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3200116 2706
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment