- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- bike 09/18: Test winner -
- FREERIDE 02/18: Test winner -
The ATTACK ENDURO 16 backpack by DEUTER wants to experience adventures. Whether you want to transport a full-face helmet, a smartphone or goggles – this backpack offers stowage for everything you need for your adventure. The integrated SHIELD back protector offers additional safety on steep descents.
• Removable, TÜV/GS approved SHIELD back protector
• Hip fins that were set high and far inside support the costal arch to allow for a secure fit on steep descents
• Narrow tapered strap ends for more freedom of movement
• Easy-to-access front pocket with organizer and zip mesh pocket for tools
• Back with large ventilation channels
• Side compression straps to attach protectors
• Helmet holder (also for full-face helmet)
• Lined glasses compartment on front (also for goggles)
• Smartphone compartment
• Elastic side pockets
• Padded hip belt with zip pockets
• A large number of outside pockets
• Separate hydration bladder compartment that can be accessed from the outside
• SOS label
• Reflective elements
• Including rain cover
• Compatible with hydration systems of up to 3 l
Manufacturer's ref.: 3200016
Dimensions: approx. 50 x 28 x 20 cm
Volume: approx. 16 l
Weight: approx. 1540 g
The integrated back protector is made of viscoelastic SC-1 foam by SAS-Tec. To allow for additional safety, DEUTER offers a protection zone that extends the prescribed normal range, as the protector is extra-long and wide. Usually, the intelligent protector foam is absolutely soft and flexible. However, in case of an impact, it hardens to absorb a part of the impact energy. After the impact, the foam reforms back to its original shape. The PE plastic used offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3200016 2707
- Backpack features:
- Hydration bladder compartment, Rain cover, Helmet loop